The time has come to get ready for the 2019 Municipal Association of South Carolina Annual Meeting.
This year's meeting will take place July 18 – 21 at Greenville's Hyatt Regency. As in previous years, the registration process will ensure that municipal officials have priority for reservations and ticketed events.
On Tuesday, May 7, the Association will draw city names to determine the order of registration appointments for cities and towns, providing a fair process for all those interested in attending.
- April 8 – Agenda and registration information posted online. Registration brochures mailed.
- May 28, 29 and 30 – Cities with a phone appointment register on one of these days. During the appointments, the order of which will be determined by a drawing on May 7, an Association staff member will call the city representative to start the online registration/reservation process.
A city's representative must have completed registration forms in hand, including housing and meal ticket requests, for each person to be registered during the city's call. During the online process, the city representative will use a Visa or MasterCard to make hotel reservations and register municipal attendees for the meeting. (Tip: Make sure the credit card has a sufficient credit limit and per-transaction limit.)
- May 31 – Online meeting registration opens for cities without appointments and nonmunicipal officials.
- June 16 – Deadline to make hotel reservations.
- July 1 – Deadline to register for Annual Meeting.
- July 18 – 21 – Annual Meeting.