Formed in 1930, the Municipal Association of South Carolina represents and serves the state’s 271 incorporated municipalities.
Sponsorship supports cities and towns, through resources and opportunities available to municipal staff and elected officials. The sponsorship year runs from January 1 through December 31.
In order to exhibit at the Municipal Association Annual Meeting, an organization must be a sponsor. The minimum level of sponsorship, the Patron level, does not include an exhibit booth, but you can add a booth when becoming a sponsor. Gold and Platinum levels include booth space at the Annual Meeting if the sponsoring organizations requests it and booths are available. Booth space is limited and sold first come, first served.
Patron Sponsor $1,000
- Complimentary copy of the Municipal Officials and Legislative Directory – One copy
- Complimentary subscription to the Municipal Association’s Uptown newsletter – One subscription
- Recognition in the Annual Meeting and Hometown Legislative Action Day meeting program, mobile apps and signage
- Recognition in the Municipal Officials and Legislative Directory
- Recognition on the Association’s website with a link to the organization’s website
- Recognition as a sponsor on company representatives’ name badges at the Hometown Legislative Action Day and Annual Meeting
Note: Patron sponsorship is the minimum sponsorship level required to exhibit at Annual Meeting. Exhibit booth space is available as an Add-on for $900.
Gold Sponsor $5,000
Includes all of the benefits of Patron Sponsor, plus these benefits,
- Complimentary exhibit booths with special signage recognizing the organization’s sponsorship level at the Annual Meeting – One booth (The booth must be requested by the organization. Booth space is limited and subject to selling out.)
- Complimentary Annual Meeting registration – Up to two people
- Complimentary Hometown Legislative Action Day registration – Up to two people
Platinum Sponsor $15,000
Includes all of the benefits of Gold Sponsor, plus these benefits,
- Up to two hotel rooms in the host hotel during the Annual Meeting (The Association makes reservations and company pays rates/fees)
- Opportunity for brief remarks during the Opening Session at the Annual Meeting
- Recognition on table tents during the Delegates’ Lunch at the Annual Meeting
- Onscreen recognition during sessions of the Annual Meeting and Hometown Legislative Action Day
- Recognition from the stage by the Association president during the Annual Meeting
- One add-on opportunity sponsorship included (based on availability at the time of the organization’s sponsorship application)
Customize your sponsorship level with add-ons
Maximize your support by adding on additional opportunities to your sponsorship level. The add-ons directly support the Municipal Association of SC Annual Meeting and Hometown Legislative Action Day. These meetings put your company face-to-face with more than 600 municipal officials.
Hometown Legislative Action Day
February 6, 2024 | Marriott, Columbia, SC
- Audiovisual sponsor (One available) $2,500
- Continental breakfast sponsor (One available) $2,000
- Lunch sponsor (One available) $2000
July 17 – 21, 2024 | Hyatt Regency, Greenville, SC
- Exhibit booth at Annual Meeting (included with Platinum Sponsor and Gold Sponsor levels) $900
- Co-sponsor Opening Reception (Two available) $2,000
- Continental break sponsor (Three available) $1,500
- Co-sponsor Awards Luncheon (Two available) $2,000
- Conference bags (One available) $5,000
- Audiovisual sponsor (One available) $2,500
To become a sponsor and to purchase your add-on sponsorship or exhibit booth space, visit www.masc.sc and complete the sponsor interest form. Once the form has been reviewed and approved by the Association, an invoice will be emailed to you for online payment by Visa or Mastercard. Sponsorships must be purchased and paid online using a Visa or MasterCard. When requesting an exhibit booth, payment must be made within seven days or the booth may be sold to another sponsor.
Participation as a Municipal Association of South Carolina sponsor shall not imply, nor be considered or presented as, an endorsement by the Association of any service or product provided by the company.
The Municipal Association of South Carolina executive director reserves the right, for cause shown, to disapprove an application, or terminate an existing participation. Partisan political organizations will not be permitted to become a sponsor. Submission of a commitment form does not guarantee confirmation of selection. A staff member from the Municipal Association will be in contact regarding specifics and invoicing.
Use of the Municipal Association of South Carolina logos, the acronym “MASC” and the organization name “Municipal Association of South Carolina” without the prior authorization and express written permission of the Association is prohibited by Association sponsors and exhibitors.
Sponsorship of, or Membership to the Municipal Association of South Carolina and/or any of its affiliate groups is not tax deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes. Exhibit booth payment is nonrefundable.