The Municipal Association of SC will launch a new listserve tool in November. The updated listserve platform provides expanded features, such as a robust search and polling, for sharing best practices and connecting with your colleagues across the state.
Affiliated associations listserves
Available only to members of the affiliate association.
- Municipal Court Administration Association of SC
- Municipal Technology Association of SC
- SC Association of Municipal Power Systems
- SC Association of Stormwater Managers
- SC Business Licensing Officials Association
- SC Community Development Association
- SC Municipal Finance Officers, Clerks and Treasurers Association
- SC Municipal Human Resources Association
- SC Utility Billing Association
- Planning and Zoning
This resource is for planning and zoning officials, staff and others who have planning and zoning responsibilities with a local government in South Carolina. Log in or create a profile to request access.
- Main Street South Carolina
Only Main Street South Carolina members may subscribe.
- SC Municipal Attorneys Association
This resource is for the exclusive use of attorneys actively engaged in the representation of one or more municipalities in South Carolina. Log in or create a profile to request access.
- SC Municipal Managers/Administrators
This resource is for the exclusive use of municipal managers, administrators and assistant administrators or managers employed in South Carolina. Log in or create a profile to request access.
- SC Municipal Public Information Officers
This resource is for South Carolina municipal public information officers and other municipal staff who have communication responsibilities. Log in or create a profile to request access.