The South Carolina Municipal Insurance Trust program and the South Carolina Municipal Insurance and Risk Financing Fund boards of trustees recognize members who have reduced their total costs and kept employees safe while delivering better public services.
Award winners are determined based on the municipality's loss experience for the current year and the prior three years. There are three population divisions with one winner in each division. Division I members have 1 to 50 employees. Division II members have 51 to 150 employees. Division III members have 151 or more employees.
South Carolina Municipal Insurance Trust
- Town of Blackville – Division I
- City of Manning – Division II
- City of Georgetown – Division III
SC Municipal Insurance and Risk Financing Fund
- Town of Ridgeland – Division I
- Town of Williamston – Division II
- Town of Fort Mill – Division III