Part-Time Accounts Receivable Coordinator
The Municipal Association of South Carolina is accepting applications for the position of Accounts Receivable Coordinator. The person in this role will coordinate and manage the incoming deposits for all Association organizations and prepare related reconciliations. This is a part-time position that will work an average of 20 hours per week. This position is not eligible for benefits.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates accounts receivable functions, ensuring compliance with policies, procedures, and generally accepted accounting methods and handles a wide variety of deposits for different companies
- Performs multiple tasks in the Association Management Software such as creating, reviewing, closing and posting batches, distributing batch reports, and reconciling transactions with other financial statements
- Prepares monthly workpapers and financial statements for one or more of the Association's programs
- Requires high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Requires two years of experience in accounting or finance (education may be substituted for experience)
- Proven ability to master multiple computer programs and complex software
- Strong organizational, time management, prioritization, grammar, proofreading, written and verbal communication, and analytical skills
- Detail orientated and ability to master job responsibilities quickly
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite with proficiency in Excel
Pay info: Competitive pay based on qualifications
How to apply: Email resumes to Summer Randall at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the Municipal Association of South Carolina, visit www.masc.sc.
Deadline: Open until filled
The Municipal Association of South Carolina is an Equal Opportunity Employer.