There are many ways for elected officials and staff and to keep up with the Municipal Association of South Carolina's opportunities and resources.
- City Connect blog – The blog offers short, timely updates on a variety of municipal issues.
- From the Dome to Your Home – This legislative report, sent every Friday during the legislative session, recaps the week's activity on bills affecting cities and towns, suggests actions for local officials and previews the upcoming week.
- Daily News – This morning email provides recent news clippings about all aspects of municipal government.
- The Uplift – This email, sent every Wednesday to subscribers in place of the Daily News, showcases South Carolina cities and towns at their best.
- Uptown by email – This monthly email highlights the content also available in the print edition of Uptown.
- Uptown Update – This weekly email highlights a variety of news, training opportunities, available grants and other time-sensitive information.
Elected officials and city staff can choose the subscriptions most useful to them by accessing their profile in the Association's database.
- From the Association's website, click on the Member Login button in the upper right corner.
- Those without a profile will see directions on the login screen to gain access. Once they are logged into their profile, they can update their title and contact information and provide an email address and social media account names. The Association never sells or shares email addresses.
- From the My Profile section, users can manage subscriptions to all emails.
All elected officials and city staff with certain designated roles automatically receive emails containing the monthly Uptown, weekly Uptown Update and From the Dome to Your Home.
Let's get social