The awards program determines winners based on municipalities’ loss experience for the current year and the previous three years. There are three population divisions, with one winner in each division.
Six cities received recognition during the virtual presentation for the 2020 Risk Management Services Annual Members Meeting. The award winners received a plaque and a $2,500 monetary award.
South Carolina Municipal Insurance Trust
- Division I – Town of Lake View
- Division II – Town of Sullivan’s Island
- Division III – City of West Columbia
SC Municipal Insurance and Risk Financing Fund
- Division I – Town of Hemingway
- Division II – City of Mullins
- Division III – City of Spartanburg