SC Association of Stormwater Managers First Quarter Meeting
- Evidence-based Guidelines for Microbial Source Tracking – James Herrin, Project Manager, Source Molecular
- Microbial Source Tracking Case Studies – Kim Jones, Watershed Management Division Manager, Town of Bluffton; Beth Lewis, Stormwater Technician, Town of Bluffton; Michael Long, Environmental Scientist, Woolpert, Inc.; and James Riddle, Project Manager, Woolpert, Inc.
– Town of Bluffton Case Study
– Greenville County Case Study
- Regulations and Procedures for Reporting Sanitary Sewer Overflows – Dale Stoudemire, Section Manager, Bureau of Water, S.C. Department of Health and Environmental Control