Customer Service Representative, Town of Bluffton
Position Category: Human Resources
Position hours: Full-time position, Monday- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.; Friday 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- The position performs customer service and administrative work providing information to the external and internal customers and processing and tracking submitted applications
- Answer questions and assist customers in person, electronically, and by phone regarding submission of various applications to the Growth Management Department. Provide information related to all applications including but not limited to submittal requirements, review/inspection schedules, fees, process, and other relevant information
- Review applications for compliance with minimum submittal requirements, input data into application software system, and review completed applications for accuracy prior to release.
- Associate/technical degree and moderate experience working in a construction related office or field, customer service environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possession of an appropriate driver's license valid in the State of South Carolina.
Pay info: Grade 8
How to apply: To apply, please visit our website, www.townofbluffton.sc.gov/human-resources-department/home, and fill out a Town of Bluffton Application. Send your completed application, resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline: December 6
The Town of Bluffton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.