Position hours: Full-time position, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Planning, organizing, coordinating, and administering all Town functions and activities. The Town of Cheraw has a Mayor-Council form of government (strong Mayor).
- The Town Administrator will work closely with all Town departments to provide policy guidance and coordinates the administrative activities that enable a Town to operate.
- The Town Administrator along with Mayor and Clerk/Treasurer oversee a Town budget of approximately $13 million dollars.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in public administration or similar field.
- Four to ten years' experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Pay info: Beginning salary $71,942
How to apply: Submit a cover letter and detailed resume with references to Tina Ellis, Town Clerk/Treasurer, Town of Cheraw, PO Box 219, Cheraw, SC 29520 or email to email@example.com
Deadline: January 10
The Town of Cheraw is an Equal Opportunity Employer.