City Administrator, City of Bishopville
Position Category: Administration
Position hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Implements policy decisions, goals, and objectives of the mayor and city council through modern management, accounting, and administrative procedures
- Receives requests and complaints from the public concerning administrative actions of the various departments, channels requests to appropriate departments, follows up on corrective actions, and sees that replies to inquiries are given
- Prepares and administers annual budget, programs and activities to ensure compliance with the city procedures, policies, and laws that affect administrative and operational functions
- Bachelor's degree in business or public administration, master's degree preferred and five to seven years of experience in local government with extensive supervisory experience
- Extensive knowledge of public personnel administration and financial administration
- Ability to write clear and concise reports, memoranda, directives, and letters, use of personal computers, spreadsheets, and databases
Pay info: Based on experience
How to apply: Submit resumes and applications to City of Bishopville, PO Box 388, Bishopville, SC 29010.
Deadline: December 10
The City of Bishopville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.