Position hours: 48/96 shift
- Assists in directing and supervising and participates in the activities of the Fire Department including administrative and firefighting situations
- Oversees testing and maintenance of equipment and apparatus
- Assists in directing all operations of the fire station and fire ground
- Associate degree in fire science or related field preferred; and,
- Four years of progressively responsible supervisory experience and training in fire service programs; and
- Completion of the South Carolina IFSAC Firefighter II, Driver/Operator, Fire Instructor I, Fire Officer I; or, any equivalent combination of education and experience, which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities
Pay info: Minimum of $22.63/hr with excellent benefits
How to apply: Visit hartsvillesc.gov/jobs to view job descriptions and apply online.
Deadline: Open until filled
The City of Hartsville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.