Position hours: Full-time position, 12-hour rotating shifts
- Responds to emergency police situations
- Performs community-oriented proactive law enforcement work involving a variety of general or support duty assignments
- Drives or walks to observe illegal or suspicious activities
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid SC driver's license
- Certification required
Pay info: $36,036 – $40,000 annually
How to apply: For a detailed job description and job application, visit www.cityofcentral.org. Applications may also be obtained at Town of Central, 1067 W Main Street, Central, SC 29630.
The Town of Central is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applications for all positions without regard for a person's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.