Position hours: Full-time position
- Installs, maintains, and repairs water mains and lines; locates and repairs leaks. Installs and repairs water taps, meters; reads utility meters to collect usage data.
- Operates backhoe, tractor, dump truck and other maintenance equipment.
- Responds to customer complaints, questions, and concerns and resolves customer service issues.
- Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations at a level commonly associated with the completion of high school or equivalent. Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position, usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for one to two years.
- Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver’s license for the type of vehicle or equipment operated. Possession of or ability to readily obtain an appropriate state-certified license for water distribution as appropriate.
Pay info: $ 15.55 per hour
How to apply: Send completed application to Human Resource, P.O. Box 159, Fort Mill, SC 29716 or email@example.com. Applications and complete job descriptions can be found at www.fortmillsc.gov.
Deadline: Open until filled
The Town of Fort Mill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.