Stormwater Maintenance Worker, Town of Fort Mill
Position Category: Utilities
Position hours: Full-time position
- Inspects inlets, catch basins, piping, and outfalls to identify maintenance and repair needs.
- Participates in the installation, maintenance, and repair of inlets, catch basins, and piping. Jets and vacuums lines.
- Performs general groundskeeping duties. Operates GIS equipment to gather field data. Flags traffic and installs traffic control devices at work sites.
- Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations at a level commonly associated with the completion of high school or equivalent. Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position, usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for one to two years.
- Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver’s license for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
$ 15.55 per hour
How to apply: Send completed application to Human Resource, P.O. Box 159, Fort Mill, SC 29716 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications and complete job descriptions can be found at www.fortmillsc.gov.
Deadline: Open until filled
The Town of Fort Mill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.