Position hours: Full-time position
- Operates a boom truck, leaf truck, street sweeper, dump truck, roller, backhoe, and other equipment as assigned. Operates a backhoe to remove asphalt and concrete; pours asphalt and concrete.
- Cuts trees and limbs. Operates a weed-eater and leaf blower. Edges sidewalks and curbs.
- Unloads and loads equipment for transport; transports equipment to work sites. Responds to after-hours emergencies.
- Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with completion of specialized training in the field of work, in addition to basic skills typically associated with a high school education. Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position, usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for one to two years.
- Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid commercial driver’s license for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
Pay info: $ 17.16 per hour
How to apply: Send completed application to Human Resource, P.O. Box 159, Fort Mill, SC 29716 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications and complete job descriptions can be found at www.fortmillsc.gov.
Deadline: Open until filled
The Town of Fort Mill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.