- Responds to fire calls and uses firefighting skills to evaluate and carry out actions to most efficiently control the emergency at hand; assists with the fighting of structural fires.
- Operates a variety of ladders, hoses and other equipment at the scene of fire, rescue and other emergency incidents.
- Provides emergency medical care at emergency scenes.
- Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with completion of specialized training in the field of work, in addition to basic skills typically associated with a high school education.
- Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle or equipment operated. Ability to meet current requirements for certification by the South Carolina Fire Academy. Possession of or ability to readily obtain DHEC EMT - Basic certification within two years of beginning the course.
Pay info: $15.02 per hour
Deadline: Open until filled
The Town of Fort Mill is an Equal Opportunity Employer