Position hours: Full-time position
- Reviews residential and commercial building plans to ensure compliance with all relevant codes and ordinances. Communicates with property owners, builders, architects, engineers, and others in order to resolve code compliance issues.
- Works with Fire Marshal and others in the plan review process. Monitors the progression of plans through appropriate plan review channels.
- Reviews and approves plan changes. Maintains plan review files and records.
- Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with the completion of a baccalaureate degree in a course of study related to the occupational field, or any equivalent combination of education and experience which provides required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position, usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for three years.
- Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver’s license for the type of vehicle or equipment operated. Possession of or ability to readily obtain appropriate ICC Plan Review certifications.
Pay info: $ 24.25 per hour
How to apply: Send completed application to Human Resource, P.O. Box 159, Fort Mill, SC 29716 or email@example.com. Applications and complete job descriptions can be found at www.fortmillsc.gov.
Deadline: Open until filled
The Town of Fort Mill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.