Position hours: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Supervises, directs and evaluates staff engineers assigned to the Engineering Department and coordinates design with operations
- Reviews projects designed by architectural and engineering firms, shop drawings and other submittals for compliance with contract requirements and private development plans
- Assists the director of engineering with economic development prospects; with the management of the Water and Wastewater Master Plans, cMOM and hydraulic models of the water and wastewater systems; and with the management of the department budgets and BCWS Capital Improvement Program budgets
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or closely related field; Professional Engineering certification required
- Seven years of related engineering experience required; three years of supervisory experience required
- Computerized engineering application experience such as AutoCAD, and GIS experience preferred
How to apply: Apply online at http://www.berkeleycountysc.gov.
Berkeley County Water and Sanitation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.