Position hours: 12-hour shifts
- Performs police patrol duties and investigations
- Enforces traffic regulations
- Performs related law enforcement activities
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age with a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have a valid South Carolina driver's license (or ability to obtain one)
- Ability to pass background test and to complete the SC Criminal Justice Academy
Pay info: $29,529.50 - $41,951.27 annually (based on certification)
How to apply: Application forms are available at http://westminstersc.org/employment and at Westminster City Hall, 100 E. Windsor St., Westminster, SC 29693.
The City of Westminster is an Equal Opportunity Employer.