Position hours: Full-time position, 12-hour shifts
- Patrols designated areas
- Responds to calls for service relayed by dispatch
- Prepares detailed written incident and investigation reports
- High school diploma or GED and must be a minimum of 21 years old at time of application
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and have the physical ability to perform essential job functions
- Must possess or be able to obtain certification from the South Carolina Criminal Justice Academy
Pay info: $42,434.27 – $59,409.49 with sign-on bonus available if qualified
How to apply: For a complete job description and application, visit www.westcolumbiasc.gov/employment. Completed applications may be mailed or hand delivered to Scott Morrison, Assistant Chief of Police, 200 N. 12th St., West Columbia, SC 29169, or emailed to email@example.com.
The City of West Columbia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The city does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.