- Plans, directs and supervises the construction, installation, maintenance and repair of the city's wastewater collection system; oversees customer service functions; and performs other technical, administrative and supervisory work as required
- Works within broad policy and organizational guidelines and does independent planning and implementation, reporting progress of major activities through periodic conferences and meetings
- Associate degree in engineering, utility management or closely related field
- Seven years of relevant prior experience
- Must possess a SC Class "A" Wastewater Collection System certification within one year from date of hire or promotion
Pay info: $69,393.06 - $88,476 annually
How to apply: Apply online at http://columbiasc.net/hr/employment.
The City of Columbia is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed through responsible management policies to recruit, hire, compensate, train, transfer, promote, and administer all other personnel actions without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, disability, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information and any other factor prohibited under applicable federal, state, and local civil rights laws, rules and regulations.