Position hours: Full-time
position, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Reviews shop drawings and other submittals for compliance with contract requirements, standard specifications and detail drawings
- Reviews plats and plans submitted in connection with commercial development, industrial development and new subdivisions for compliance with Berkeley County requirements
- Consults with other departments on civil engineering matters regarding construction, operations or maintenance
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering from an ABET accredited university.
- Two years of related engineering experience required or equivalent combination of experience, training or advanced education may be accepted
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license for South
Carolina with a safe driving record
Pay info: $52,846.19 - $60,773.12 annually
Berkeley County Government is an equal opportunity employer
and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age,
national origin or disability.