- Patrols the town limits to protect the safety of residents and responds to calls for service relayed by dispatch
- Prepares detailed written incident and investigation reports and conducts follow-up on investigations assigned
- Other duties as assigned by the chief of police
- Must be a minimum of 21 years old with a high school diploma or GED and possess certification from the South Carolina Criminal Justice Academy
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and have the physical ability to perform essential job functions
- Must pass physical, psychological and background check
Pay info: $38,000 – $40,000 annually, dependent on qualifications and includes a great benefits package
How to apply: For a complete job description and to download an application, visit www.townofpendleton.org/job-openings. Applications are also available at Pendleton Town Hall, 310 Greenville St., Pendleton, SC 29670. Submit resume and application to Chief Burdette at the address above or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: October 11
The Town of Pendleton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.