Zoning Administrator, Town of Chapin
Position Category: Planning, GIS
Position hours: Full-time position, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, with some evening meetings
- Administers/enforces the town's zoning ordinance and subdivision regulations
- Administers long-range planning programs related to development and implementation of land use/related municipal plans and policies, including the town's comprehensive plan
- Gathers, interprets and prepares data for studies, reports and recommendation, and coordinates zoning and building activities with other departments and agencies as needed
- Bachelor's degree in land use planning, urban planning, public administration, building science, landscape architecture or a closely related field
- Three years of experience in zoning administration, building code enforcement, municipal planning or in a closely related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
Pay info: $40,000 – $55,000 annually
How to apply: For a complete job description, visit www.chapinsc.com/jobs. Submit cover letter, resume, salary history and references to Zoning Administrator Search, PO Box 183, Chapin, SC 29036-0183 or email to email@example.com.
Deadline: September 22
The Town of Chapin is an Equal Opportunity Employer.