Position hours: Part-time position, 2 – 4 p.m., once a week
- Presides over municipal court
- Signs warrants
- Oversees clerk of court duties
- Must have completed training program and passed certification examination
- Must be familiar with Law Track and reporting system
- Preferred experience in criminal justice
Pay info: $600/month
How to apply: Contact the Town of Jonesville at 864.674.5746.
Deadline: October 31
The Town of Jonesville does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service or other nonmerit factor.