Position hours: Full-time position, 12-hour rotating shifts
- Responds to emergency police situations
- Performs community-oriented proactive law enforcement work involving a variety of general or support duty assignments
- Drives or walks to observe illegal or suspicious activities
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid SC driver's license
- Certification required
Pay info: $38,220 – $40,404 annually with an excellent benefit package
How to apply: For a complete job description and to download an application, visit www.cityofcentral.org/employment-opportunities. Applications are also available at Central Town Hall, 1067 W. Main St., Central, SC 29630.
The Town of Central does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.