Position hours: Full-time position, 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Performs administrative and supervisory work in planning, supervising and directing the operations of the Stormwater Department
- Planning, monitors and inspects daily work for compliance with established standards and specifications
- Develops work routines, operating procedures, training programs and safety protocols; performs designating budget allocations on an annual basis; and maintains records for inventories and work performed
- Requires a technical college diploma in engineering/construction or related field supplemented by six to nine years of public work experience in positions of progressive responsibility or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must possess a valid South Carolina Class A commercial driver's license
Pay info: $67,424 – $78,441 annually, depending on qualifications
How to apply: Applications are available at 200 South Main St., Summerville, SC 29483 or online at www.summervillesc.gov.
The Town of Summerville is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will recruit and hire employees without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related conditions), age, political affiliation, or disability, except when physical condition is a bona fide occupational qualification, and any other status protected by federal or state law.