Position hours: Full-time position, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Utilizes exceptional customer service skills to provide critical work in the coordination and navigation of the building and site development review process
- Acquires and maintains an excellent knowledge of the complex development review process and applies that knowledge to explain to internal and external customers the steps and information required for review, while keeping tabs on deadlines
- Utilizes software to track projects and direct actions; generates reports and correspondence related to the process; maintains organized project records, plans and files; and performs other work necessary to achieve a streamlined and user-friendly development review process
- Bachelor's degree in urban planning, geography, architecture, public administration, engineering or closely related field
- Three years of relevant prior experience
- Required to provide unsurpassed customer service, understands complex processes and systems, possesses excellent written and oral communication skills, and has an affinity for organization and details
Pay info: $44,964 annually
How to apply: For a complete job description and to apply online, visit www.columbiasc.gov/hr/employment.
The City of Columbia is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed through responsible management policies to recruit, hire, compensate, train, transfer, promote and administer all other personnel actions without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, disability, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information and any other factor prohibited under applicable federal, state and local civil rights laws, rules and regulations.