Position hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Advance Mount Pleasant's quality of life by fostering a vibrant economic environment favorable to businesses, which in turn promotes the general prosperity of the community
- Develops and executes the town's comprehensive economic and business development strategies as guided by town council
- Responsible for overseeing all tourism-related activities on behalf of the town.
- Bachelor's degree required in business, economics, public administration or related field and five years of work experience; supervisory experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid South Carolina driver's license required
Pay info: Salary commensurate with experience
How to apply: For a complete job description and to apply, visit www.tompsc.com.
The Town of Mount Pleasant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.