osition hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Assists with the review of financial statements, reconciles general ledger accounts and records receivables
- Performs state reporting, grant management and Federal Emergency Management Agency processing
- Assists with the external audit process and comprehensive annual financial report preparation
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or closely related field with three years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Master's degree in accounting, certified government finance officer or certified public finance officer is preferred
Pay info: $48,145.50 annually, with excellent benefits package bringing the total compensation to $64,996.43 annually
How to apply: For a complete job description and to apply, visit www.tompsc.com.
The Town of Mount Pleasant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.