Civil Engineer II/ Project Engineer, Town of Lexington
Position Category: Engineering
- Assist with design engineering and project administration for multi-faceted and complex federal, state and locally-funded projects, and performs detailed design, survey, signal programming and construction inspection for major and minor projects, including roadways, traffic signals, drainage and park facilities
- Responsible for plan review and preparation of budget and estimates; consultant oversight; monitor/preparation of contract documents and plans; and project management through design, right-of-way and procurement, and construction phases
- Aids the water and sewer department with design and construction inspection and coordination with other utilities as projects require
- Require bachelor's degree in civil engineering, three years of experience in project management and/or design and construction of civil related projects, valid SC driver's license after 30 days from time of hire
- Requires an in-depth knowledge and experience in multiple aspects of civil engineering design, project management, construction administration, and public presentation
- Experience in signalization systems or ability and interest to obtain is preferred; possess strong communication, leadership, management, organizational and problem-solving skills. Ability to utilize AutoCAD and /or MicroStation design elements is preferred
Pay info: $63,395 annually
How to apply
: For a detailed job description and to download an application, visit www.lexsc.com/Jobs.aspx
. Applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, references and application to Britt Poole, Town Administrator, email@example.com
or Lexington Municipal Complex, 111 Maiden Lane, Lexington, SC 29072.
The Town of Lexington is an Equal Opportunity Employer.