Position hours: Full-time position, 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, with 30 minute unpaid lunch
- Promotes parks and beautification projects in the City of Gaffney
- Coordinates and performs a variety of grounds maintenance and landscaping work to ensure the City presents a positive image to residents and tourists
- High school diploma or GED preferred and five years of horticulture experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with irrigation, landscape design and construction
- One year of supervisory experience
Pay info: Salary based on qualifications
How to apply: Applications are available online at getintogaffney.com/employment-application-form or at Gaffney City Hall, Second Floor, 201 North Limestone Street, Gaffney, SC 29340.
The City of Gaffney is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.