Director of Public Works, City of Mauldin
Position Category: Public Works
Category: Public Works
Position hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Perform complex supervisory, administrative, technical and professional work in planning, organizing, directing, and supervising the Public Works Department, including streets, sewer collection systems, sidewalks, storm drainage, water distribution systems, traffic control, sanitation, parks, building maintenance, new construction, maintenance shop, and other public works and related projects and programs
- Works under the general supervision of the city administrator
- Graduation from a four-year college or university with major course work in civil engineering and five years of progressively responsible civil engineering and public works or utilities experience; a minimum of three years of which were at a management and supervisory level; or an equivalent combination of training and experience;
- Considerable knowledge of civil engineering principles, practices and methods as applicable to a municipal setting
- Thorough knowledge of theory, principles, practices and techniques of public works
Pay info: Depends on experience
How to apply: For a completed job description, visit www.cityofmauldin.org. Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: September 30
The City of Mauldin is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.