Administrative Assistant , Municipal Association of SC
Position Category: Clerical
Position hours: Full-time position
- Provides general administrative support to include data entry, proofing, website posting, drafting memos, meeting scheduling and logistics and project support; maintains all board documents including minutes and agendas; and communicates with board members concerning meeting schedules and logistics
- Assists in scheduling and coordinating training meetings and other events as assigned; assists with event registration; prepares and distributes information packets, agendas, badges and other meeting materials; and coordinates selecting and ordering meals and arranges for meeting room set-up
- Manages travel arrangements for executive director and other staff; composes documents; researches and compiles data for reports and correspondence; exhibits strong customer service skills with internal and external customers; develops and maintains efficient record-keeping systems; and assists the receptionist as needed
- Associate degree or training/experience equivalent to two years of education in business, communications or a related field; advanced administrative skills demonstrated by five years of experience in a fast-paced office environment; ability to take initiative and work independently managing multiple projects from multiple staff members; and ability to master complex software including database management systems, content management tools and online solutions
- Strong organizational, time management, prioritization, grammar, proofreading, written and verbal communication, and analytical skills; detail-orientated with ability to master job responsibilities quickly; highly skilled with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and proficiency with content management system software
- Valid state driver's license
Pay info: Competitive salary and excellent benefits package including wellness program and S.C. state retirement
How to apply: For more information about the Municipal Association of South Carolina, visit www.masc.sc. Forward resumes to Summer Randall, Operations Manager, Municipal Association of South Carolina, PO Box 12109, Columbia, SC 29211-2109, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Open until filled
The Municipal Association of South Carolina is an Equal Opportunity Employer.