Position hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, with some work on weekends
- Manages the office and keeps 11 people in line; acts as customer service ambassador and helps brighten internal and external customers' day; orders office supplies; responds to customer inquiries; supports the executive director/CEO; and acts as the board secretary
- Performs a variety of specialized administrative support services; collects, organizes and reviews documents and technical data for compliance with program requirements; maintains complex files, records, reports, correspondence and other documents; prepares detailed reports regarding budgetary and funding allocations and expenditures; acts as the board secretary and the office manager; assists with human resources related functions; and oversees The COMET's customer service programs
- Any combination of training and experience equivalent to three years of responsible administrative experience performing program monitoring and reporting including responsibility for complex records retention and filing and performing customer service activities
- A college degree from an accredited college or university in business administration, public administration, public relations, community relations or a customer service-related field with related course work may be substituted for the required experience
- Associate degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
Pay info: $45,000 – $63,448 annually
How to apply: For a complete job description and to apply, visit www.catchthecometsc.gov/working-for-us. For more information, contact LeRoy DesChamps at LDesChamps@TheCOMETSC.gov or call 803.255.7081.
The Central Midlands Regional Transit Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer.