Position hours: Full-time position, varying hours
- Performs protective service work enforcing laws, investigating criminal activity, ensuring safety of public, maintaining records and files, testifying in court, preparing reports and related work as apparent or assigned
- Performs work under the close supervision of the police sergeant
- High school diploma or GED
- Some law enforcement experience preferred
- Possession of an appropriate driver's license valid in the state of South Carolina
Pay info: $38,216 – $61,146 annually
How to apply: For a complete job description and to download an application, visit www.townofbluffton.sc.gov/human-resources-department/home. Send completed application and required documents to email@example.com.