Position hours: Full-time position, all shifts
- Helps maintain law and order ensuring residents adhere to local, state and federal laws and statutes
- Responds to calls, solves complaints and apprehends suspects as needed
- Maintains traffic safety and issues traffic citations related to traffic violations
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid SC driver's license
- Must be capable of completing required SC Criminal Justice Academy certification; preference will be given to candidates already certified
Pay info: Pay based on experience
How to apply: Apply in person at Cowpens Town Hall, 5332 N. Main St., Cowpens, SC 29330 or send resume to email@example.com.
Deadline: September 30
The Town of Cowpens is an Equal Opportunity Employer.