SCMIRF is pleased to partner with Agility Recovery to provide a new member benefit - disaster recovery assistance and resources. These cost-effective recovery solutions include consulting services, disaster planning and onsite recovery services.
“We continue to look at ways to enhance our existing benefits and coverage offerings,” said Heather Ricard, director of risk management services. “The partnership with Agility Recovery is a way for us to assist our members in their disaster recovery efforts. Through this, we will get needed resources into place quickly after a disaster and perhaps more importantly, assist members with the often neglected process of pre-planning.”
SCMIRF members have access to myAgility, an online planning tool. Using the tool, members may store, view and update pertinent recovery-planning information, including
- specified resource needs for recovery
- internal communication strategy
- identified vital supply-chain contacts
- current fixed-asset inventory information
- critical documents, such as insurance policies, product warranties and data back-up procedures
Agility’s ReadySuite Solution includes everything needed to plan for and recover from a disaster.
- Plan - Secure online portal to make and update recovery plans, store vital documents, and set up alert notifications
- Power - Emergency generators
- Space - Office space to fit any need including mobile, commercial and retail office space
- Technology - Computers, Intel servers, tape drives, printers and fax machines ready for express delivery. Please note: SCMIRF members are responsible for their own network backup. Agility will provide the hardware and access to the network, but members need to have a backup in place
- Connectivity - Satellite connectivity to restore phone and Internet service
For information, contact Cindy Martellini, claims manager, at 803.933.1235.