In partnership with the Legal and Liability Risk Management Institute, SCMIRF is providing training calendars to all of its member agencies. LLRMI developed a simple monthly training program for roll-call type training. Each month focuses on a different critical task. Within a year’s time, officers receive training on each critical task.
Law enforcement high-risk task training lessons
- January – use of force
- February – emergency vehicle operation
- March – arrest, search and seizure
- April – care, custody, restraint and transportation of prisoners
- May – officer involved domestic violence
- June – property and evidence
- July – off-duty action
- August – sexual harassment, discrimination and misconduct
- September – selection, hiring and retention
- October – internal affairs and complaints
- November – special operations
- December – persons of diminished capacity
For more information, contact Phil Cromer or call 803.933.1210.