SC Association of Municipal Power Systems Annual Meeting
6/10/2018 - 6/13/2018
Hilton Head Marriott, 1 Hotel Circle, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
- Adding Solar to Your Generation Mix – Joel Olsen, CEO, O2emc LLC
- Duke Energy's View of Emerging Technologies and Impact on Utilities – Mike Rowand, Director of Technology Development, Duke Energy
- Information Technology Security – Lynn Kenyon, Account Manager, VC3
- Maintaining a Customer Focus – Andy Fusco, Vice President of Member Services and Corporate Planning, ElectriCities of North Carolina
- Behind the Meter … How Can We Manage Energy Storage and other Distributed Energy Resources?
– Austin Chambers, Sales Manager, Itron Inc.
– Olaf Lohr, Director of Business Development, Sonnen, Inc.
- Georgetown Load-Side Generation Plant – Alan Loveless, Director of Electric Utility, City of Georgetown and Ted Orrell, Principal, Utility Technology Engineers-Consultants
– Presentation attachment
- Distribution Feeder Automation – Joshua Timm, Manager, South Carolina Office, Booth and Associates
- VC3 Municipal Pulse – Business Intelligence for Municipal Power Systems – Lynn Kenyon, Account Manager, VC3