Senior Planner, Town of Hilton Head Island
Position Category: Planning, GIS
- Coordinates, administers and interprets the land management ordinance including researching, drafting and preparing amendments related to development plan reviews, subdivision reviews, public project reviews, rezonings and other planning issues, and maintains the master ordinance and official zoning map
- Processes zoning map amendments, development plan reviews, subdivisions variances and special exceptions
- Participates in customer service initiatives, public education programs and utilizes and maintains computerized data
- Bachelor's degree in planning, landscape architecture or related field
- Considerable planning, landscape architecture or related experience
- Must possess a valid SC driver's license
Pay info: Hiring range is $59,311 – $75,622 annually
How to apply: Apply online at www.hiltonheadislandsc.gov.
Deadline: March 7
The Town of Hilton Head Island is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate unlawful discrimination in its employment practices on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or any other protected status. All terms and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, work assignment, availability of facilities and privileges of employment are administered on the same basis of equality.