Position hours: Full-time position, 12-hour shifts
- Strives to improve the community's quality of life
- Builds and maintains effective relations with employees and the public
- Helps others make better decisions
- High school diploma or GED and a minimum of 21 years old at time of application
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and have the physical ability to perform essential job functions
- Must not have any convictions classified as decertifying offenses by the SC police officer standards and training
Pay info: $40,000 annually, lateral salary dependent on qualifications
How to apply: For a complete job description and to apply, visit www.fortmillsc.gov. Applications may also be obtained at the Fort Mill Police department, 112 Confederate St., Fort Mill, SC 29715. Call 803.548.9313 to speak with a recruiter.
Deadline: Open until filled
The Town of Fort Mill is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.