Building Official, City of Lake City
Position Category: Code Enforcement
Position hours: Full-time position, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, with some weekend work
- Manages organizes, plans and coordinates code enforcement compliance; reviews plans; performs building inspections and code enforcement; processes permits; and performs administrative functions and ordinance administration
- Provides highly responsible and professional technical expertise; provides guidance and support to ensure compliance with standards that safeguard public safety, property-related construction design, quality of material, use, occupancy, location and maintenance of structures; and performs other job-related duties as required
- Associate degree in building technology, construction management, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, building construction, architectural science or closely related field is preferred
- Five years of experience in building construction, code enforcement and inspections
- International Code Council certification as required
Pay info: Dependent on qualifications
How to apply: For a detailed job description and to obtain an application, visit www.lakecitysc.gov. Submit application and resume to email@example.com or deliver to City of Lake City, Human Resources, 202 Kelley St., Lake City, SC 29560, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
The City of Lake City is an Equal Opportunity Employer.