Zoning/Building Inspector, Town of Edisto Beach
Position Category: Code Enforcement
Position hours: Full-time position, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Serves as liaison and provides support to the planning commission, zoning and construction boards of appeal
- Ensures compliance with the town ordinances in areas of zoning, property maintenance, signs, business licenses, building inspections and related areas
- Reviews site and construction plans for building and zoning code compliance
- Must become certified as an International Code Council residential inspector within one year of hire date
- Must be able to investigate, analyze and resolve issues
- Possess strong skills in computers, typing, communication, organization and interaction with the public
Pay info: $30,000 – $50,000 annually
How to apply: For a detailed job description and to download an application, visit www.townofedistobeach.com/jobs.
The Town of Edisto Beach is an Equal Opportunity Employer.