- Manages large scale projects, vision planning and various administrative functions in executing decisions and providing support and assistance to the city administrator
- Acts as a liaison between various city departments and the city administrator regarding mutual issues of concern; directs city operations in the absence of the city administrator; and assists the city administrator in researching and analyzing data and developing recommendations
- Writes reports as requested; uses sound judgment in semiroutine situations; follows established policies, procedures and guidelines; and reports to the city administrator
- Bachelor's degree in public administration, planning, political science or a related field with a minimum of five years of local government experience or any equivalent combination of training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must establish and maintain a principal place of residence within the Conway city limits
- Must possess a valid SC driver's license
Pay info: $84,983.00 annually
How to apply: For a detailed job description and application, visit www.cityofconway.com. Submit application and resume to City of Conway, Lynn S. Smith, Human Resources Director, PO Box 1075, Conway, SC 29528.
The City of Conway is a drug-free and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.