Position hours: Full-time position
- Directs and coordinates the daily activities of the finance division by performing duties personally or through subordinate supervisors
- Manages the daily operations of the general ledger and the finance division including the treasurer's office, payroll and accounts payable
- Develops and implements policies and procedures related to city financial internal controls and record keeping
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration, public administration or related field; a minimum of 10 years of related experience of which at least four must be at a managerial level; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certified public accountant or certified government financial officer
How to apply: For a detailed job description and to apply online, visit www.charleston-sc.gov/employment.