Position hours: Full-time position, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, with some after hours
- Provides, restores, repairs, maintains and retires power and climbs light poles and repairs service wires and lights
- Responds to customer reports of lost power and remains on call after hours
- Replaces or repairs primary and secondary lines and replaces transformers when damaged due to wildlife or other issues
- Education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school and one to three years of experience in line work
- Must be capable of learning basic line work
- Must possess a valid SC commercial driver's license is
Pay info: $44,470 annually, dependent on experience, with an excellent benefits package, including vacation, sick leave, holidays, health insurance and SC retirement
How to apply: For a complete job description and application, visit www.bennettsvillesc.com/hr. Applicants may also apply in person at the City of Bennettsville, Human Resources Department, 501 E. Main St., Bennettsville, SC 29512.
Deadline: February 28
The City of Bennettsville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.