Position hours: Full-time position, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Supervises and participates in sanitation functions, street maintenance and recycling activities for the town; estimates materials, tools and equipment needed for the completion of daily activities; and recommends purchase of same
- Supervises assigned public works personnel, including assigning, reviewing and planning work of others; maintains standards; coordinates activities; allocates personnel; selects new employees; acts on employee problems; and recommends employee discipline as appropriate
- Follows state mandates regarding signage in the performance of division maintenance and construction activities
- High school diploma or GED equivalent supplemented by one to two years of experience in sanitation and/or general maintenance work or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must possess a valid SC commercial driver's license
Pay info: Dependent on qualifications
How to apply: For a complete job description and application, visit www.fortmillsc.gov. Submit a completed application, resume and cover letter to Debbie Hardin, Human Resources, PO Box 159, Fort Mill, SC 29716.
Deadline: February 28
The Town of Fort Mill is an Equal Opportunity Employer.