Position hours: Full-time position, Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Friday, 7:30 a.m. – noon
- Assists in the installation of main gas lines and service lines
- Repairs damaged lines and checks for gas leaks
- Patches roads with asphalt or gravel where cut by gas utility work
- High school diploma or GED and one to two years of work experience
- Electric and butt fusion certifications
- Experience with gas or utility is preferred
Pay info: $12 – $13.50/hr, depending on experience
How to Apply: For a complete job description and to apply, visit www.fountaininn.org.
The City of Fountain Inn does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.